ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING RESOURCES
Economic Development and Funding Programs | Training, Educational Programs and Resources
Educational Institutions - Online Resources | Frequently Asked Questions
Development And Training Home Page
|TRAINING, EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS AND RESOURCES|
- MTO - Nunavut Municipal Training Organization. Targeted Training: Class 3/Air Brakes, Heavy Equipment Operators, Accpac courses (Accounting software), Professional Driversí Upgrading, The Maintenance Management Operating System (MMOS), Airport Maintainer.
- Department of
Economic Development & Transportation. There are many opportunities for our Nunavut people in mining, tourism, fishing and the cultural industries. Sustainable economic development growth depends on many things - protecting our land and resources, education and training for our people, strengthening our communities, and building essential infrastructure. In the Department of Economic Development & Transportation we put people first, helping to build healthy communities and the infrastructure they need to link to each other, to the rest of Canada and to the world.
- Department of Economic Development & Transportation. Download the "Seven Steps to Help You Start Your Business".
- Department of Culture, Language, Elders and Youth
provides funding in the form of grants and contributions to community-based, non-profit organizations and individuals. This funding is set aside to assist those who have an idea or project that contributes to the preservation and/or promotion of Nunavut's culture, heritage, language or amateur sport.
- Nunavut Implementation Training Committee Information on scholarship programs and links to universities.
- Service Canada - Information on education, training and employment or starting a business etc. in Nunavut or outside the Territory.
- The Interprovincial Standards (Red Seal) Program - Information on Trades training and Ceritification programs.